Ahhh Face Mists. They sound cute but wtf do they even do and are they necessary? These are questions that need answers, so I'm here to take out the guesswork for you.
Here are 5 reasons to incorporate a face mist into your daily routine:
1. To deliver immediate hydration: Applying a face mist regularly is a great way to keep your skin hydrated long term, especially if you choose a face mist with hydrating ingredients.
2. To maximize your moisturizer: When the skin is moistened it becomes far easier for your products to sink in. A light mist before applying your serums and hydrating creams will allow for better product absorption.
3. To set that beat face: Nobody would think a face mist to double as a setting spray but, *newsflash* IT CAN! A lot of people ask me how I get my signature dewy glowy look (I'll blog more about this coming soon), and this is key!
4. To give your skin some reprieve from blue light damage: A lot of us overlook the day to day damage we get from our digital screens. Our face mist is formulated to protect your skin against the harsh and damaging effects we get from our daily environment.
5. To help with elasticity: The reason I look like a child still at 30 is because my skin is super bouncy. Ingredients such as the ones included in our face mist will lend you the elasticity you need to stay looking youthful and fresh.
*Spray in between every step of your skincare routine
*Refrigerate for a refreshing and cooling effect for when you're ready to use
Indie Hibiscus Infused Glow Tonic
Bamboo Leaf Extract: Contains silica; a natural mineral which absorbs oil while providing lightweight moisture
Elderberry Extract: Acts as a natural detoxifying agent and helps prevent distressing skin conditions like breakouts and scars
Hibiscus Infused Rose Water: We steep our Rose Water with dried Hibiscus petals which lends Indie its signature rosy color
Willow Bark Extract: A botanical extract with astringent properties, minus the harsh effects of other astringents such as witch hazel (stop using it, lol--like I'm serious, stop)
Glycerin: A humectant that gets your skin hydrated and KEEPS your skin hydrated by locking in moisture as it attracts water molecules to itself
SHOP our Indie Afterglow Tonic and the rest of our full collection below.
We will send you a notification as soon as this product is available again.